Re: Wanted, VR Classic/Stratus or HIMS Plextalk Desktop Daisy Player

David Diamond

I too have a victor classic. It only plays CDs, has a brand new battery put in it, just no AC cord. That can be purchased from Human wear for around $30. It's a good machine I just like the versatility of the strata and now have a VR stream. I can leave it with Albert at the next GTT meeting on September 13 of this year. Since I only paid for the brand new battery, it will be a donation with no cost, to whoever it goes too.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade.groups.io <main@CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade.groups.io> On Behalf Of Albert Ruel
Sent: August 25, 2018 11:08 AM
To: main@CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade.groups.io
Subject: Re: [CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade] Wanted, VR Classic/Stratus or HIMS Plextalk Desktop Daisy Player

Valerie, if it works I will be happy to know how much you want for it, and if you’re donating it I’ll be happy to receive it.

Thx, Albert
On Aug 24, 2018, at 8:41 PM, Valerie Collicott <valerie.collicott@...> wrote:

Hi Albert.

We just did renovations in our upstairs and when cleaning out closets, I did find an old Victor Classic. I did turn it on and it did work. I'm not sure how good the lazar is inside. I'll have to run a few CD's through it to see. Will check it out over the weekend.

Valerie