Re: Wanted, VR Classic/Stratus or HIMS Plextalk Desktop Daisy Player

Albert Ruel

I understand they’re looking for something that will play CDs.  It’s a person living in a Seniors Home.

From: main@CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade.groups.io <main@CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade.groups.io> On Behalf Of GTT Coordinator, Canadian Council Of The Blind
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2018 4:13 PM
To: main@CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade.groups.io
Subject: Re: [CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade] Wanted, VR Classic/Stratus or HIMS Plextalk Desktop Daisy Player

Hi Albert.

I might be able to find a little stream as someone  was trying to find a home for one.  Were they really wanting a big player?

Kim

On Aug 24, 2018, at 3:52 PM, Albert Ruel <albert.gtt@...> wrote:

Hi all.  I know someone who is seeking a free, previously enjoyed Daisy Player.  If any of you have one sitting around collecting dust and you’d like to see it used by someone who can’t otherwise afford to purchase one, please let me know and I’ll arrange the resource exchange.

I can be reached at:

Toll Free: 1-877-304-0968 Ext. 550

Email: albert.GTT@...

Thx, Albert