From: main@CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade.groups.io [mailto:main@CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade.groups.io] On Behalf Of Max Crawford
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2018 4:34 PM
To: CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade@groups.io
Subject: [CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade] Hello, I'm a new person! Cheers!

Hello everyone my Name is Maxwell. I am a new person on this list. My interest is in finding a Braille display, or a Braille Printer I can use to print out or read text Books from Project Gutenberg. So if anyone has a good deal on a printer, or display that'd be good to discuss. I also like finding any tips out on using assistive technology out. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy a5 2017. I use Jaws and NVDA, mainly Jaws. I also like using Kurtzwiel! Soon I intend to obtain a Windows 10 Desktop. Hope all is good with everyone! Peace out!

Join main@CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.