Hello, I'm a new person! Cheers!

Max Crawford

Hello everyone my Name is Maxwell. I am a new person on this list. My
interest is in finding a Braille display, or a Braille Printer I can
use to print out or read text Books from Project Gutenberg. So if
anyone has a good deal on a printer, or display that'd be good to
discuss. I also like finding any tips out on using assistive
technology out. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy a5 2017. I use Jaws and
NVDA, mainly Jaws. I also like using Kurtzwiel! Soon I intend to
obtain a Windows 10 Desktop. Hope all is good with everyone! Peace
out!

Join main@CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.