Giving Away, French Talking Watch

J.Cyr

Good evening,
I was given a French speaking talking watch.  I don't wear a watch (any kind) and have never owned a talking watch so I'm afraid I cannot offer much information about it.  It is an older model and it was owned/worn by a lady although it looks very big to me.  I believe it has a new battery and appears to be in its original box.

If anyone is interested in having it I'd only ask that you please pay the actual cost of postage.  With my experience of Canada Post I am guessing it will likely cost around twelve to fifteen dollars, but this is only a guess.

Please contact me if you or someone you know is interested. delights@...
Thank you,
J. Cyr

Join main@CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.