Re: Braille Edge 40 like new

Jean Menzies

Hello Kim,

I can’t seem to figure out how to send this privately, so apologies to others.

I am taking the Braille Edge 40 off Hugh’s hands, but I wanted to thank you for so graciously stepping aside in light of shipping hassles, etc. As an avid braille user, I will definitely get some good use from it.

As this all unfolded, I was in the middle of crafting a notice for the list, offering up a WayLink Scanner and three sets of WayTags. As a return favour, I would like to offer it to you first before advertising on the list.

Please contact me privately at

jemenzies@...

and let me know if this interests you at all. We can discuss details privately if this is an item you would like. I will wait to hear from you either way before posting.

Jean