Re: Braille Edge 40 like new

hughmcle

Hi Kim:  As Albert is often telling us,  you are a very fine and gracious person.  I have written to Jean asking if she really wants it and explaining your kind offer.

You are correct that meeting her for coffee downtown and passing it across the table makes most logistical sense.

However,  if Jean prefers that you take the machine it is yours. 

I will let you know if we need to make arrangements. 

If this message goes to the entire list,  thank you to the other person who asked about the Braille Edge and thank you to all those who take time to post to the list.  Technology is very expensive and it is great that we can help out with equipment we no longer use.

Regards…

Hugh

From: main@CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade.groups.io [mailto:main@CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade.groups.io] On Behalf Of GTT Coordinator, Canadian Council Of The Blind
Sent: December 11, 2019 10:37 AM
To: main@ccb-tech-buyselltrade.groups.io
Subject: Re: [CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade] Braille Edge 40 like new

HI there Hugh.

I think you live close to Jean.  Maybe it makes the most sense for her to have it?

Kim

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 1:18 PM
To: main@ccb-tech-buyselltrade.groups.io; CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade] Braille Edge 40 like new

Good morning, Hugh,

I would also be very interested in the Braille Edge 40. Looks like you might have multiple takers for this one. Contact me off list if it is not already spoken for.

Jean

From: main@CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade.groups.io <main@CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade.groups.io> On Behalf Of hughmcle
Sent: December 10, 2019 8:39 PM
To: CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade@groups.io
Subject: [CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade] Braille Edge 40 like new

I have a Braille Edge 40 which I have been unable to use for unrelated reasons. 

I have had it since 2012 and though it looks to be new it needs at least one and maybe more than one software update.

I powered it up a week ago and it works fine. 

Included are cables and the AC Charger and a carry case and a very short Braille Quick Start Manual.  Everything else is on the machine itself.

I do have some packing material for shipping but I do not have the original package nor do I think I can find the original purchase documents if needed.

If interested check how you might have the device shipped and then let me know your intentions. 

Thanks...

Hugh

Nanaimo

hughmcle@...

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Join main@CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.