Re: Braille Edge 40 like new

hughmcle

Hi Kim:  As Albert is often telling us,  you are a very fine and gracious person.  I have written to Jean asking if she really wants it and explaining your kind offer.

You are correct that meeting her for coffee downtown and passing it across the table makes most logistical sense.

However,  if Jean prefers that you take the machine it is yours.

I will let you know if we need to make arrangements.

If this message goes to the entire list,  thank you to the other person who asked about the Braille Edge and thank you to all those who take time to post to the list.  Technology is very expensive and it is great that we can help out with equipment we no longer use.

Regards…

Hugh