2 Brand New Hand Held Magnifiers For Sale

Sara Wappler

Hi Everyone:

I have a Display: 5 inch LCD TFT display with contrast ration 600:1 • Magnification: 5x, 7x, 9x, and 12x • Color Modes: Full color, black on white, white on black, black on yellow, yellow black • Weight: 7.8 oz • Dimensions: 3½ in W x 6½ in L x 1¼ in H • Power: Rechargeable; power cord with attachments included • Run Time: Operating time is 2½ hours • Charging Time: 2 hours • Auto Shut-Off Feature: Yes, after 5 minutes of non use • Screen Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
Made in Germany
Brand new in box. Bought it and I found it not user friendly for me. Retails for $595. With Taxes - $615 The Charger has been misplaced but can be bought for $30.
Location – Weston Road, 1 km North of Lawrence in Toronto
Asking $150

The second item I have for sale is - Asking $350
Compact 7 HD Color Portable Video Magnifier
arge screen in a compact design
Imagine using a high definition magnifier providing more overview and more words per line combined with the best available image quality. The Compact 7 HD integrates the largest screen available in the Optelec Compact product family; still it is small and portable.
With an adjustable magnification starting from 2 times, the Compact 7 HD allows you to see the smallest details of photos or objects on the ergonomically positioned, high brightness 7-inch widescreen.
 Continuous magnification: 2X – 24X
 High Definition auto-focus camera for superior images
 Auto-focus up to 1 m / 3 ft
 7-inch full colour TFT widescreen display
 Screen resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
 Screen contrast ratio: 500:1
 Screen brightness: 350 cd/m2
 Adjustable document viewing modes:
- Full colour photo mode
- 4 customizable high contrast modes for easier reading
(18 high contrast colour combinations available)
 Patented LED lighting for even illumination
 Tilting screen position for comfortable viewing
 Designed to move smoothly over reading materials
 Snapshot facility
 Indication sounds
 Large icon settings and information menu
 Dimensions: 190 x 130 x 26.7 mm / 7.5 x 5.1 x 1.1 in
 Weight: 640 grams / 22.6 ounces
Brand New In Box
Retails for $1095
Asking $350