Braille Edge 40 like new

hughmcle

I have a Braille Edge 40 which I have been unable to use for unrelated reasons.

I have had it since 2012 and though it looks to be new it needs at least one and maybe more than one software update.

I powered it up a week ago and it works fine.

Included are cables and the AC Charger and a carry case and a very short Braille Quick Start Manual.  Everything else is on the machine itself.

I do have some packing material for shipping but I do not have the original package nor do I think I can find the original purchase documents if needed.

If interested check how you might have the device shipped and then let me know your intentions.

Thanks...

Hugh

Nanaimo

hughmcle@...