From: main@CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade.groups.io [mailto:main@CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Moore
Sent: December 10, 2019 11:18 AM
To: main@CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade.groups.io
Subject: [CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade] anyone have a braille embosser?

Hi all.

Subject line says it all I guess. I am looking for a braille embosser. Would prefer one that is double sided as it uses half the paper of a single sided model.

I am in Toronto so if you aren't, we would have to arrange shipping which can be expensive for these things as they can be heavy.

If anyone has one they want to part with, please feel free to write me
back or call or text 416-727-2470

Thanks.

Brian.

Join main@CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.