From: main@CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade.groups.io [mailto:main@CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Moore
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 4:56 AM
To: main@CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade.groups.io
Subject: Re: [CCB-Tech-BuySellTrade] anyone have a braille embosser?

Hi Raj.

If you still have it, I am interested. Where does your friend live so I could go claim it in a uber or something as those things are a bit heavy for transit?

Also, what do you want for it? I'm sure we can work out something.

Brian.

Contact me on skype: brian.moore
follow me on twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/bmoore123

On 12/10/2019 9:38 PM, Raj wrote:
Had one Brian. Will check and see if it is still there. I left it by a friend to keep/store for me!